Saturday, April 5, 2008

Got My First Prints!!

Yah!! I got my first set of prints in today! I made the BIG mistake of creating ALOT of layouts before printing. Once I went to print, I realized I had created all of my LO's in 72 ppi instead of 300 ppi. At 72, the picture just does not come out clear....so I had to spend about 10-15 minutes on each layout fixing them. I have corrected all but about 8 LO's. I'm so happy to have the prints in hand. They look great and really are a treasure. I just envision Mia and Kai sitting around with their kids looking through them, reminiscing about their youth....thats what I hope will happen anyway.

BTW: I ordered from www.scrapbookpictures.com . I am very happy with the quality. They charge $1.99 for an 8X8 and $2.00 shipping regardless of how many LO's you have printed.

No comments: