Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First time playing with a template.

Now that our adoption is FINALLY final...I wanted to get some pictures and a letter off to Kai's birthmother (well, to his file in Korea that she can access if she so chooses). I HATE that I had to wait so long to send anything. I tears me up thinking she may have gone to check his file without anything being there.

Anyway, I wanted to create a 12X12 page to display multiple pictures of Kai. I usually only scrap 1-3 pics per LO, so I wasn't really even sure how to get started. I have now discovered the world of TEMPLATES...and I think I like them...ahh...my horizons are a widening! Anyway, this is one template I played around with. This is not the one I wound up sending to his birthmother (in fact I created something totally different for that...it has journaling on it that is very private so I will not be sharing that one).



The template is by Janet Phillips and the paper is from Jessica Bolton

No comments: