Thursday, June 12, 2008

A few new ones..

Decided to redo my "Explore" LO from yesterday...after looking at it a few times...I decided I just didn't like the overall look...so, here is the new one:


The template was from SSD's cookie template challenge.

...and more from Mistica Designs. These are both from her Mistical Mornings Kit.




and two good journaling ones. While, I love making the pretty, more artsy LO's I also want to make sure to get in the good journaling ones...the ones that actually capture the here and now. I suspect these will be the ones I cherish more in 20 years:

Journaling reads:You are usually such a ham and love to meet new people, but one day you did not like the cashier at Sam’s
Club talking to you. You gave her a very mean face. Mommy laughed and ashed you “why the mean face?” You thought that was funny. Now, whenever you want a laugh you give us your “mean face” and we ask “why the mean face” and you just laugh and laugh. Such a silly boy!


(as always, for full credit...click on my DST gallery)

Oh, and how could I forget...check out my sexy mama!


Yup, you read that right...she is 55! Now, aren't you jealous?!?

No comments: